Author: vincent01

Holland's Got Talent judge 'racist' comments against Chinese performer   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-24 10:03:56 |Display all floors
We like to ask....

Aiyah......why you so sensitive one ah?

People who becomes so over sensitive

Why are they like that?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 19:27:16 |Display all floors
Xiao Wang should've asked that herring eating dutch prick one question, is he from the holland which is still occupied by the Nazis? if not,he should go back there to learn how to speak and behave more like his German masters lol  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 19:31:51 |Display all floors
Xiao Wang should've asked that herring eating dutch prick one question, is he from the holland which is still occupied by the Nazis? if not, he should go back there to learn how to speak and behave more like his German maters lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 19:37:03 |Display all floors
really can not believe people can say this kind of thing  in todays world,to me the Chinese people,are great people they work harder then any person that I know and I respect them very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 22:53:55 |Display all floors
Cornelis Willem Heuckeroth should be put down with a single leadbite to his neck.
Yes, that simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 01:43:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-23 16:03
So what happens when a person becomes over sensitive.
When a state becomes over sensitive
When a gov ...

That's easy. You become like all the liberals in America and try to legislate everything away and insert government into every aspect of your life. Pretty soon we won't be able pee in our own toilet without the government trying to tell us how often we can flush.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 01:57:21 |Display all floors
Not quite racist, but definitely rude and inappropriate. He behaved like an uncultured bigot. He not only insulted the entire Chinese people, but also should be considered a national embarrassment in his own country. That kind of behavior is unacceptable. He should be fired as well those that chose to let those comments broadcast unedited.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.