Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 17:37:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 18:07:24 |Display all floors
Angora fur is for cheap chicks without taste who are so ugly in their stinking heart and body that they can just rely on make up to exist. next time see one of these wohres I 'd pour a bowl of pork blood raw on her face. That's NO NO No and some peoples who did that serms not understand that their crimes will have serious consequences. God help me never make me encounter these peoples. For them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 21:50:16 |Display all floors
5EyesPillock Post time: 2013-11-21 18:15
Those of you who are not vegetarians should keep your mouths shut - the Western way of keeping far ...

Oh my god, another one of my favorites dumbassses with low IQ who knows only one song:
"western do that to, why can't we".

And such crap makes 99 percent of CD forum answer.

Sorry for you, I'm only 80 percent vegetarian, so it let me 80 percent to open my mouth, huhh?

I don"t know why do ou mean when you use the term "western" in your fking propaganda language, but for me, west is dozens of very different countries, and i don't know where your "animal torture " comes from, but in my country when animal torute are discovered, it's just falls under the law, that's all, and that's the BIG difference with these general animal torture, rare animal genocid we see right now in China. pigs, dogs, rare animals....fur...

China is a big country, chiense government should care of the weight of chinese consumption on global environment.
I don't worry when an amazonian indian kill a rare bird for eating. I'm worry when 100 000 000 of chiense want to try the rhino taste. Sorry, it doesnt sounds sweet for China, but that's the true. And that's also the true for any west country or other who destroy environment, or even threats wildlife in 2013.

So instead of playing your pathetic rule of parrot that repeat always the same song, you should care a little more for your own planet. Because one thing is sure: you are an human living on planet earth before being a poor dumbass patriot with your red flag.

Let me tell you that I heard too many times about these scandals, not only on CD, but so many time in local chinese newspaper, this time, I feel furious that nothing has been mane since so many years!
sht!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 22:21:24 |Display all floors
all human races are evil...one way or another & unfortunately the animals cant talk back to us  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e135:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.