Author: DSseeing

Your spouse may leave you for poverty or illness, your dog won't   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-24 22:32:59 |Display all floors
This again I guess will require you believe me, but I have a story about a dog and the TV show Saturday Night Live, felt drawn by the Holy Spirit to watch the show one night, not long after I started writing on the internet in 2006, they did a shit at the beginning, pretending to be reporters asking the vice president, is there anything we need to worry about, he kept telling them no no as the building behind him started catching on fire, and as firemen were trying to put the fire out he kept saying no no there is nothing to worry about, I knew that could not be coincidence, and then they did a shit later, the guest host started singing silly songs to a woman, some of you might get that, and they gave her a dog and said your going to have this all by yourself, the thing about too is, the neighbor at the time had this yellow lab that kept hanging around me all the time, and of all names they had given him the name Buddy, but I would sit out in the woods and he would always be there with me, my Buddy he was .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.