Author: Johnelin

I have no idea what to do with my life   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-30 17:18:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 21:30:12 |Display all floors
  You know what? Everyone has to either going through the motions or jump through hoops before he or she finds his or her bearings. I'm talking about ordinary people, not people who were born in well-off or well-connected families.  Just be positive and you should work hard to be a courageous soul willing to do the heavy lifting of coping with the challenges facing you. Why? Because it's your life and you should be the one running the show. Got it?

Why would you fancy becoming the person other people want you to be? it's your life.  Just chin up and find some goals for yourself, then you set out to reach the goals. I bet that you will have a bright future. Oh, be sure to go out to hang out with your friends or your girlfriend. Don't just stay at home brooding over your future career moves or talking to yourself like a pathetic bloke, er, like me.

Things will work it out, mate. Good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.