Author: incarnationabc

China will Provide Africa w/ 1 Trillion USD for Financing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-20 20:17:12 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-11-20 19:25
So you do not have a balanced attitude to world affairs. I'm not critiscing China for taking advan ...

Your comment is your warped view.

I don't say China just invests for charity. China's investment is win-win cooperation, but colonization, looting, killing are immoral evil crimes.

Would you throw your finger at the seller who makes their money via selling you a laptop? Certainly no. So is the cooperation between China and African countreis, which is on the basis of equal footing, and mutual benefit.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 20:27:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-20 20:20
I have long ago realised that Gavin Menzies is a notorious liar. Good on you to come to my support ...

No, you are lying. Gavin didn't say Zheng He invaded, and he probably said Zheng arrived.

Are you in the period of oestrum?

Let your right hand take your left hand, and put your snout to kiss your left hand. You are sex lunatic. Sick.

We will give you a loan for you to have an coffee shop in South Africa. Now sumbit your application, if you woulld like to get your ass out of China.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 20:38:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-20 20:31
I highly doubt that there is "win-win-potential in Africa-China relationships. There is, on occasi ...

You are a loser that you dump to South Africa which is your homeland, motherland, and beg a living in China that kindly adopts you

Now you try to impersonate a senior counsel for African people.  Isn't it ridiculous?

It will convince us if you go back to South Africa.

I don't want to read those nonsense.

CCP have made billions people have much better lives from a poor backward country, and now it is going to help African people who were under the hoof of Anglo colonists, human smugglers, slave masters.

Hooray for Sino-African upcoming prosperity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 20:41:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-20 20:32
You are contradicting yourself again, In Carnal Heat. Do you have two mouths but only one brain?

Well, you just twisted his words to mislead me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 20:46:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-20 20:43
Liar!

Senny,

Name calling, personal attack, and foul languages are your calling, but not mine. Excuse me. I don't want waste my precious time on this. I am out of your dirty league.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 02:43:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 02:48:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.