Views: 26754|Replies: 121

China will Provide Africa w/ 1 Trillion USD for Financing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-19 08:00:43 |Display all floors
According to Hong Kong media, China will provide Africa with 1 trillion USD for financing, which includes direct investment,  soft loan, and commercial loan, by 2025.

Jeff Gable, Managing Principal and Head of Africa Non-Equity Research for Absa and Barclays, says there's a huge demand for electricity in Africa.

A friend of mine is travelling in Nigeria, and he has met with the minister of Nigerian Electricity Department.

It is so great that Africa and China can join hands together again for both of the prosperity!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 09:39:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-11-19 09:42
kowalski Post time: 2013-11-19 08:14
The Anglos aren't going to like it!

All what they can do is just being jealous of the success of a rising peaceful China, while whining themselves mire into recession.

I am glad that China invest our huge foreign exchage reserve to Africa more instead of parking in American bonds, which helps them to make more weapons to invade or try to invade other countries, and China as well.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 09:52:24 |Display all floors
kowalski Post time: 2013-11-19 08:14
The Anglos aren't going to like it!

I think it is some African having a dream.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 22:47:49 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-19 09:39
All what they can do is just being jealous of the success of a rising peaceful China, while whinin ...

Africa is a continent not a country. This doesn't seem to be very specific. Even that amount of money will not go far over such a huge area and many countries. But I guess most will go to where mineral deposits can be found.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 23:10:30 |Display all floors
too much enormous sum.....be careful,,,,,,what can we obtain by so much investment amount? friendly or more benefit?
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 23:29:34 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2013-11-19 23:10
too much enormous sum.....be careful,,,,,,what can we obtain by so much investment amount? friendly  ...

China is not stupid, it only invests where there is benefit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 23:42:17 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2013-11-19 19:10
too much enormous sum.....be careful,,,,,,what can we obtain by so much investment amount? friendly  ...

oil? diamond, rare earth? gas? With questions like that, apt that your avatar is a fungus sautee it
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.