Author: Rearwindow

Self-styled 'hardcore huntress' sparks outrage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-20 20:02:01 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-11-20 07:18
I would prefer the big brave hunters that kill in the name of sport to at least play fair game. Let  ...

I agree, In Hawaii boar hunting is popular. The pigs are run down by a pack of hunting dogs with GPS and protective collars. The dogs out numbering the pig tear it apart while "the hunter" finishes of the pig if needed. They do consume the meat.
I met one Hawaiian who uses only a knife to hunt pigs. He would wait in a tree for hours over a trail and drop down on the pig. That takes balls! The boars can be very aggressive and dangerous and will attack.
We do have a over population of feral pigs causing a lot of damage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 04:05:45 |Display all floors
Killing for food is different than for sport. However, it all leads to the same ending. When there is nothing left to shoot, these brave hunters will cry like babies. I saw a boat that was dressed out for a war on DUCKS during the duck season. This boat had 6 hunters and planned on killing a lot of birds in a short time. It makes me wonder if the hunters are counting the prey they kill to keep with the seasonal limits, or just out to enjoy their sporting ways? To bad the prey can't shoot back!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 19:30:43 |Display all floors
if she continue to shoot animal like this, one day she may get shot in the head by somebody..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-21 19:34:31 |Display all floors
she will get shot one day....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 16:19:53 |Display all floors
dingo Post time: 2013-11-21 19:34
she will get shot one day....

How can you be so sure?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 06:56:09 |Display all floors
cos she has lots of enemy around the world.

if she can shoot big cats for fun,
surely big cats lovers will shoot her in the bush one day

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.