Author: TheHermit

Seneca on the moon.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-18 21:43:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-18 05:30
Good luck to them if they come unbidden! I will raise the ticket price to visit ME to 111 Mooney f ...

again, we all kno these days the chinese are in buyin spree and they dont care what they pay but to make sure they have it too...you might have a good shot at that  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 22:00:47 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-18 14:04
I have known many citizens of the lunar kingdom living in many countries on earth. They are called l ...

Indeed they are present everywhere...... but how representative are they of their home?

The ones here must have interbred with earthlings of the worst kind.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 22:08:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-18 14:45
I will turn it into an Eldoluna, a golden opportunity for me and my trusted friends.

Good Luck! I hear you are already busy trying to impose a money system on the moon.

But I have to correct you in your choice of title...... a visitor to the moon is called a lunanaut, which is what  I believe you had in mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 22:12:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-18 06:07
ShouldI sell them postcards, moon stones and other souvenirs at galactically inflated prices? Oh w ...

those small items dont need much of overhead & are great for impulse purchases. again, you shouldnt spend time here with me the next thing you kno mrs seneca would end up sendin you to the moon  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 22:12:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-18 14:46
I will Moonopolise the Chinese mooncake market!

Why not..... others have patented varieties of rice, much to the dismay of our Indian friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 22:47:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-18 06:36
Yes, the big picture is - how to bring dozens of earthlings to the moon and back. I will just make ...

just put dem inside the bag and hang dem right outside of your mooncraft...and i kno it might sound a bit ghetto but that's how you make your profit  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 22:48:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-18 14:44
Chinese?

I will not allow Chinese mooncraft to dock here unless they clean up the air back in Chi ...

The only Lunar contaminant..... seems to be you, mon baron. Their cheese is going maggoty and their civilization is at risk.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.