Author: KristaChen

[Friendship] Have you ever dumped somebody who really loved you   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-16 23:19:57 |Display all floors
Once upon a time, there was a handsome American guy who taught English in my town. He was one year younger than me and we were born in the same day. Many people told me about him and said he was avaiable and they all believed he might be my Mr.Right. Someone offered me his cell-phone number. So, i decided to call him and tell him the joks other people made on me. we had a nice Chinese dinner and became good friends. He told me everything about himself and introduced me to his families when he phoned back. we taught English together and had cold beer after teaching. On weekends, He let me sit behind his bicyle, riding around the main street in the town, we also travel together...However, we had no intimacies during those days. we never said the word "Love" . One May Day Holiday, we were on the bus to travel, I don't remember what i said to him, he asked if i meant to have sex with him. I was shocked and couldn't accept this straight question...In the end, we both married to someone else. He has a son and i have a daughter. From now and then, we might meet each other in the park without calling. we will say "HI" and talk about  kids. BUT, life is just not the same as we might have dreamed before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 15:33:30 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-11-16 21:42
If you had never noticed him before, how do you know he is not to your taste? You must just mean p ...

Subsequent acquaintance has vindicated my previous decision. I always obey my inner feeling. in fact, from the first  sight I saw him, I found nothing especial in him that can appeal me to make further acquaintance with him. and I also believe in my intuition in this kind of matters. Furthermore, I am this type girl who would take initiative to pursue the one she think he is my type. so concerning the one whose appearance can not quiken the rate of my  heart, I would directly turn him down. for my part, I prefer keep a clear relationship with the opposite sex to remain a sort vague relation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 15:39:53 |Display all floors
Somebody dumped me when I loved her.
I have a dream to dumped someone
www.rotarykiln-dajia.com   www.dajiakiln.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.