Views: 3933|Replies: 6

makings of racially prejudice breed! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-13 13:01:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2013-11-12 21:35

The makings of racially prejudice breed!

China says Kimmel 'spreading racism'

China criticises 'kill everyone' remark on U.S. talk show

It's no wonder K. Kardashian
fashion is in and the good old time old times are out!
It's all taught early on -- in day care!

Good job, America!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 02:18:30 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2013-11-13 06:05
I don't think you have to worry

Well, I have to start a controversy here
with something, don't I?  Otherwise, how else are we
going to get this board on the active?  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 06:15:24 |Display all floors

What would the legal system say or how would the legal
system react if this coached-child's-remark was targetted against America's Jewish
community rather than the Chinese community, I wonder?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-14 07:57:08 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-14 06:15
What would the legal system say or how would the legal
system react if this coached-child's-rem ...

Well the kid can't be legally responsible. That's that. He's a kid.

As for Kimmel, I think his sarcastic response to the kid's remark was pretty obvious to anyone familiar with American comedy. He was clearly trying to show how absurd that thought was.

As for the ABC network, they could be legally responsible for hate speech even if it wasn't the intent of the broadcast (hint: the intent was making fun of the kid's crazy comment), but only IF they were broadcasting from another country with stricter speech laws, like UK or Sweden. USA takes freedom of speech quite literally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 11:15:03 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2013-11-13 15:57
Well the kid can't be legally responsible. That's that. He's a kid.

As for Kimmel, I think his sa ...

But...  But... Can American society as a whole be charged with promoting of racial hatracy through its constant bashing and evilizing of a whole people?  I mean if you mention anything ugly about the Jewish community, or even the black community nowadays, they can and they will throw the book at you, you know!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 08:29:43 |Display all floors
Most Anglos are racist from the moment they are born!

They are genetically engineered that way.
Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 12:03:07 |Display all floors
kowalski Post time: 2013-11-18 16:29
Most Anglos are racist from the moment they are born!

They are genetically engineered that way.

>>>Most Anglos are racist from the moment they are born!  They are genetically engineered that way.

That is where you are wrong, kowalski.  Truth be told:  It is said, and it is widely accepted and believed by "the generation Treckies", that Anglos, especially Anglos of the American brand, and now Anglos that comes in a shade of deep maroon as well" that they are aliens masqeurating as human beings that lives and that intermingles secretely amongst us poor mortals of this planet we call earth. If in doubt about this truth, simply watch the Laughing and the Pond, and a couple of their other deadbeat deciples, and just keep your eyes peeled for that principally night dwelling society who lurks in the darks of night looking for the blood of the mere mortals who lives on this planet we call earth!   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.