Author: KIyer

In What Has My Country Failed In My Eyes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-14 04:50:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-11-12 19:06
Please do not use that term 'usanian' - it is offensive and derogatory and uncalled for in this  ...

I could not have expounded on this subject any better than what you have written. Excellent repsonse to a ridiculous term.
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 05:19:35 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2013-11-14 04:50
I could not have expounded on this subject any better than what you have written. Excellent repson ...

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 17:40:51 |Display all floors
You have disowned that India is your country. But what quaificiation do you have to criticise it?

You need take mental medications
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 17:42:36 |Display all floors
Look, you should directly talk to the 'India' that you want to think a certain way. You may need to find out what that 'India' is thinking in the first place. When you talk of a rape in India, it is news to me just as it is to you. I

------------------------

This was your own remarks , your disclaimer.

Hello, are you putting your foot in your mouth?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.