Author: KIyer

In What Has My Country Failed In My Eyes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-13 21:40:56 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-13 21:32
I never met such a good American as you before.

You can be Seneca's tutor of life.

I mean in the forum.

In real life I have best American friends.

I feel happy when I mention them.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:42:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-13 15:00
I will never feel ashamed of any country, dee:r!

No. you did tell some forumite that you feel ashamed of your own motherland.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:46:50 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-13 21:40
I mean in the forum.

In real life I have best American friends.

Matt605 is pretty good too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:49:41 |Display all floors
Nation leadership should set out to work some inspiration and motivation to promote their own citizen life being-well. no country is forever strong and no nation never is weakness. the past already passed but future is neceassary orientation.there is no best countries but there is best nation.Each person, any race, any color and any region folks hope his or her country become stronger and more flourish. We call for peace, equal and justice!!! Don't complain your country and just blame your leadership as they wolud rather play criticised political game........:'(
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:56:05 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2013-11-13 21:49
Nation leadership should set out to work some inspiration and motivation to promote their own citize ...

I agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 22:43:40 |Display all floors
Where is Robert?? Oh, still typing. On page ten of the failures of USA .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 04:42:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2013-11-13 14:43

My home country of the U.S.A. I wish it would stop killing people around the world, keep hiring dictators and putting people of other nations down, keep hating other countries when love should have been promoted, keep lying to us American, keep supporting corporate crooks who steal our life savings, and planning to make the world a dangerous place to live. I know America has come a long way. It was started out as a country of brutal slavery, country that only the super rich can vote, a country where African Americans and Asians Americans were not consider men so it can not be equal under the constitution. We have changed a lot to a much better country today, thanks to brave Americans like Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, John Brown, and all other who fought for human right in the U.S. I still love my country and I will do anything to help it steer toward peace with the international community.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.