Author: KIyer

In What Has My Country Failed In My Eyes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-13 12:56:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-13 11:55
You are a Malaysian-Chinese who only spends a few weeks every year in SHANGHAI, not even in any pa ...

I am Chinese citizen. You lied about my nationality. Please tell us whether you met me. Or anyone lied about I am Malay in CD? Except for you.

I don't flatter our government. I said Chinese government is too gentle to Nazi Japan

Now it is your turn to tell us that you are from South Africa. Why do you feel ashamed of it
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 13:00:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-13 11:52
Are you going to talk about MALAYSIA's preferential treatment of Chinese.

No. Reply to the question of the OP.

Don't try to digress or mumble jumble
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 14:56:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-13 14:45
So you are not going to talk about Malaysia's weaknesses, andyou are not going to highlight one of ...

I have done my part. It is your turn to declare your nationality. Tell us how you are ashamed of your motherland

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 15:20:19 |Display all floors
i am from China.
i think that my country just failed me in one aspect, it is that i hope my country can launch a war(limited is preferred) against its "enemy" to test the achievements that our PLA has made.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:01:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-13 15:08
If immigrants are still foreigners by choice rather than citizens of their adopted new home countr ...
No other civilisation has enabled people to achieve such a high standard of living on such a broad scale as the West's. If you don't believe it then don't live in a Western nation that gives citizens of every country a better chance. It is disingenuous to pretend that Britain wronged you personally when you did not have to fight for independence, or for a dignified place in colonial India. You just regurgitate spiteful nationalist prose.

This is where you are a huge hypocrite.

How many posts have you railed on and on about China and how in the past they subjugated local populations under their rule?  How many?

But.....when we are talking about a white civilization doing the same thing - somehow its all different.  You justify the same actions in the name of progress.  The same rationalization you deny China.

Wrong is wrong.  Colonization and imperialism is wrong.  The ends do not justify the means.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:30:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-13 15:53
I consider the E.U. my real home. My parents' lineage ties them to there even if my father was bor ...

Please emigrate there. But no a single country wants to adopt you.

Home? Your home is E.U.? Didn't you get visa?

Duh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 21:32:43 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-11-13 21:01
This is where you are a huge hypocrite.

How many posts have you railed on and on about China an ...

I never met such a good American as you before.

You can be Seneca's tutor of life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.