Author: lornayu

my family [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-26 10:42:45 |Display all floors

if he is still worth your love

you two need communication..heart communication..

maybe there are some misunderstanding between you two.

ps:i am a single girl..i do not know whether i am right or wrong.but i know ,if you still love each other,you will be fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 14:01:58 |Display all floors

welcome to shanghai

well, welcome to shanghai to have a sightseeing tour.
and i'd love to be your guide:)
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 22:15:07 |Display all floors

Here is a new friend of yours!

Hai friend:
        My name`s Machral ,and married too ,and want to become your friend ,and online have a lots of friends of  yours ,and hope you every day with happynest time ,and hope you have a luck day everyday !  I want to let  you to know ,have a New  friend ,his name`s Machral   wish you have  a good smail face everyday!

your New friend :   Machral
                                                    e-mail :      haiqing-liu@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 15:39:23 |Display all floors

everything will be OK

don't worry,everything will be alright! just talk to him/her. beacause u're couples,u should trust him/her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 17:32:16 |Display all floors

One's own thing must also be solved by oneself

One's own thing return oneself solve and see how get hold of sense of propriety you right away, It since can't appear problems by bravery of wantings in the face of, analyse, not adopted a correct attitude towards, solved in a best way. You want to let people confide, I like to listen attentively to, and give some suggestions or suggestions . But must deal with you couple finally.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.