Author: Rearwindow

Should we find amusement out of National ordeal and humiliation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-5 05:41:14 |Display all floors
sense of pride right there if you really ought to ask me  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e129:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 09:52:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 09:47
If it was so simple then those responsible for the crimes should stand up and atone for them, whil ...

Anyway it happened 37 years ago and let's smile it away.

Forgetting the past means betrayal.

But let's view the matter in a different way. They girls didn't mean ill.

Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 09:53:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 05:48

that will give Robster some agita:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 10:04:42 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-11-5 00:08
What you say is probably true regarding the Chinese minorities in the west. This contrary to my ex ...

I have given up on trying to learn about China from Chinese people.......it is just impossible up to now at any rate.

I agree with your position entirely..
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-5 10:05:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 22:59
You are out of your mind defending juvenile punks who committed some of the most heinous crimes ag ...

You're not making a bit of sense. But that's no unusual for a western indoctrinated stooge.
If you want heinous crimes the European imperialists can't be topped.
They defeated nation after nation around the world by killing in the most grotesque manner.
Then they started slave trading the defeated people.
You're a useless little brainwashed nuisance.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 10:06:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 05:58
Robber doesn't need any Halloween, Cult Evilolution  or punk uniform to fit into the celebrants. H ...

ha ha ha ha all he needs is a batman make up:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 10:14:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 09:47
If it was so simple then those responsible for the crimes should stand up and atone for them, whil ...

Apologize for what? For attempting to make things better for the people? I don't see that as a crime.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.