Author: Rearwindow

Should we find amusement out of National ordeal and humiliation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-4 11:20:40 |Display all floors
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 11:21:00 |Display all floors
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 11:27:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-11-3 19:28

There is nothing wrong with celebrating the savoir of a nation. Especially a nation with the long and rich
history of China.
Mr. Mao saved China for the Chinese people.
Are you in favor of exterminating the Chinese that want to defend their nation against imperialist
aggression from the west? I guess you were in favor of the west murdering millions of Vietnamese simply
because they were communists.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 11:38:19 |Display all floors
I agree with you.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-4 12:35:38 |Display all floors
nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.. Halloween is not to be taken seriously - it is supposed to be a scary costume, but is really a spoof... I used to go dressed as a math teacher or a clerk at the tax office
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 17:00:57 |Display all floors
Robert and Kyler have no idea what happened in CR. Or they think it''s just making fun with those uniforms. It's not just uniform. It's sad history.
Did Mr. Mao save China in CR?
btw what kinds of students are they? born in foreign countries or China?
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 19:37:54 |Display all floors
shame of u

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.