Author: Rearwindow

Should we find amusement out of National ordeal and humiliation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-7 21:52:18 |Display all floors
Eric_(牛仔) Post time: 2013-11-7 14:40
Seneca, your response is hilarious, especially because it has zero to do with what was said. Interes ...

For Seneca.... this is all in a day's work.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 22:10:38 |Display all floors
They are a disgrace to China!

They should be ban from returning to China, as most people will have come to a conclusion they are totally brainwashed by Uncle Sam's NSA spies, and these morons will pose a security risk to China on their return.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 23:19:22 |Display all floors
Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-11-7 22:10
They are a disgrace to China!

They should be ban from returning to China, as most people will have  ...

That´s another shortcoming in China.

Some people like you thinks that other people can´t do things in their own  way.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-8 09:51:30 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-6 23:26
Many people here cares about China, telling positive and negative comments, that´s the way to di ...

There are nothing but negative comments about China coming from you western propagandists.
I am trying to provide come balance.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 17:02:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-11-8 17:12
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-8 09:51
There are nothing but negative comments about China coming from you western propagandists.
I am tr ...

So for you there is not Chinese people or non Chinese who can think by their own.

If the comments are in favour of China, no problem.
If the comments are negative for China, they are Western propagandists.

You got a very cheap brainwashed, your masters made you very dumb too.

I am trying to provide come balances.

Yeah, with lies.

Wake up and complain to your masters why they created you very dumb.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-8 21:29:57 |Display all floors
Agree your opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.