Author: Rearwindow

China should expell all Reuters' journalists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-2 22:54:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-2 15:07
A wonderfully civilised statement made by Abomicus - totally free of phrases such as "Nazi Japanes ...

Foreign nationals need to be careful in China's streets?

But we all know that you enjoy your life in China and not worried about what you preached.

Don't be silly, snakeey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 23:21:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-2 22:47
All your doubts cannot wash the fact off the table that the Natives in so-called "Xinjiang" are wh ...

On that basis, you can attribute ethnicity to any group as and when it suits you and your masters. The question is...... are the Uighurs indigenous to the region?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 23:32:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-2 22:49
Wah, you have a BIG mouth and a brain not commensurate with the hole through which you let your  ...

Perhaps I misunderstood you.... but I cannot remember a case where you argued for the establishment of a Kurdish state and neither have the strongest proponents of Uighur rights like the Turks.

Are you a professional buffoon?

This is rich coming from the main comedian on the forum.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 04:34:32 |Display all floors
HEAVEN CALLED ON BEIJING TO REVEAL WHO IS MASTERMINDING THE CURRENT ATTACK ON CHINA - IS CHINA LISTENING?

CHINA SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONFRONT BRITAIN OVER THE TIGHTENING NOOSE OF ITS MANY TIERED-PROXIES BEATING THEIR WAR DRUMS TO ATTACK CHINA, AND TELL BRITAIN TO CALL IT OFF, NOW AND UNCONDITIONALLY.

THE GAME IS UP, AND CHINA KNOWS WHO IS MACHINATING THIS "CHINA SPRING" WHICH IS DESIGNED TO END LIKE LIBYA OR SYRIA.

ONLY THE BOSS CAN BE DETERRED, NOT HIS PAWNS AND ZOMBIE-PROXIES.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-3 05:25:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-31 23:40
If you have difficulty accepting the fact that the international community is learning once again  ...

A typical response from an indoctrinated stooge of the western world.
Haven't you worn out the word "fact"?
Nobody trusts the western press anymore because so many times their "facts" have proven false.
You've never been to China yet you still write as if you know witnessed these bits of propaganda first hand.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 05:26:45 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-1 10:43
Because China's business is oppressing other peoples who China has no business imperially forcing th ...

Time for bed. Your mother will find out you're on the internet again writing for the KKK.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 05:35:09 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-1 21:01
WAS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT A FILMING CREW OF THE BBC WAS RIGHT ON THE SPOT WHERE THE TERRORIST SUICID ...

I wonder why Reuters hasn't reported on Chinese drones flying over western China killing suspected
Muslim terrorists and killing innocents along the way.
Maybe it's because the Chinese don't do things like this so there is nothing to film.
Reuters needs to go to the middle east and watch American controlled drones killing whomever might
seem suspicious or a threat to their puppets over there. The USA likes to kill communists by the
millions too but I guess this is old news.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.