Author: Rearwindow

China should expell all Reuters' journalists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-2 21:26:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-2 13:12
If you can't ask, "What have the Uighurs or Teabeddans experienced under Chinese colonial rule, an ...

Uyghur ethnicity has been in doubt and debated scientists for a very long time. It is convenient for western propagandists, to put all the people in the area under one group, in the hope of causing trouble for the Chinese.

Strange..... how propagandists like you would support the rights of a people with disparate origins as an "ethnic group" but ignore the rights of others whose ethnicity is in no doubt, like the Kurds.

Hypocritical claptrap and double standards.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 21:54:27 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-2 15:18
There is much more to it than that, really depends on what source you decide to go to.

It's not  ...

The ingress of western culture in China is lamentable. I remember documentaries of twenty or thirty years ago, and feeling impressed by the dedication of the youth to their studies not to mention their morality.

Our influence in the world is a destructive one..... whether through bombs and mayhem..... or our insidious process of inculcating our own vices.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 22:29:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-1 15:40
If you have difficulty accepting the fact that the international community is learning once again  ...

Ohh snakeey, you share the same thought as mainstream Chinese about that place.

Xnjiang shares border with Central Asia and that where the US exporting their terrorists to terrorize China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 22:33:11 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-11-2 22:29
Ohh snakeey, you share the same thought as mainstream Chinese about that place.

Xnjiang shares bo ...

Just wanna say hello, LYD. Great to have you back to CD.

I just looked around and found you left China for a while.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 22:38:07 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-2 02:43
Because China's business is oppressing other peoples who China has no business imperially forcing th ...

There are still minorities exists in China and preserve their own tradition even after thousand of years.

How many native Americans and Navajos are still remember their own heritage after latecoming Europeans wiped out the natives?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 22:40:36 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-2 22:33
Just wanna say hello, LYD. Great to have you back to CD.

I just looked around and found you left  ...

I'm still here, just absent for a few months.

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 22:50:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-2 22:47
All your doubts cannot wash the fact off the table that the Natives in so-called "Xinjiang" are wh ...

Who are you to decide whos is Uighur or not?

You even defend Israel racist-apartheid policy, yet try to preach about ethnic policy here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.