Author: english-learner

How are Chinese women different from Western women?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-10-30 15:44:05 |Display all floors
Women are women regardless of skin colour, there's good, bad and awful in each ethnic grouping.  For me Chinese women have a somewhat sweeter nature, are often more realistic and have more enquiring minds than their western counterparts. They are also better looking overall and where I am concerned better company.  There's a lot more than this, there's also a more down to earth nature and a zest for life that many women in the west don't have.  They are a better fit with me both intellectually and in terms of beliefs and values than most western women.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 16:57:11 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-10-30 13:10
I beg to differ. How many Chinese women have you met so far? I believe Chinese women have all the  ...

I have met with more Chinese women then you can ever imagine, trust me what I said is based on facts and experiences.
Intelligent - yes they are when it comes to bookish knowledge or if one want to discuss the benefits of sleep , food , soup and some Chinese recipes.
Brave - I once was standing in a lift and some African guys entered , two girls literally said " Xia si ren de" ( they were afraid ).... Not only they were NOT BRAVE but also sounded racist to me.
Willing to Speak - please , don't start me on this.
Good listener - yes , they are because they are never willing to speak

Like I said Chinese women do have good qualities but I stand by my statement that mostly are materialistic with few exceptions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 19:47:09 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-10-30 12:35
Well , my boy, If you like fat women that is your choice. I hate using a GPS when making love to a ...

Easier than a GPS, roll em in flour and ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 20:22:01 |Display all floors
The Chinese and Western women are the same. The Chinese desperately trying to have blond hairs while the Western women are eager to have black hairs. God cannot pleases everybody.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 22:48:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-10-29 23:38
Western women’s = fat cows , tons of makeup  and after 30 not even the dogs want to take a walk wit ...

Those are the most ridiculous generalisations I have ever seen. There are pretty and ugly women from every culture. And whoever thinks that " Chinese women are somehow more passive, obedient, submissive, and less independent than Western women" are in for a nasty shock if they get one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 22:57:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-30 20:16
Chinese women spend too much money on baubles, fake gold stuff, glitzy dresses, silly mobile phone ...

I guess i must live in a different China{:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-31 06:00:00 |Display all floors
Chinese women are the most beautiful girls on earth. White women is the same thing. Only the white ones who look kind of Asians are hot. That is the truth.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.