Author: english-learner

How are Chinese women different from Western women?   [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2013-10-30 11:01:22 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2013-10-30 00:32
The best looking whores seem to be Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2013-10-30 11:08:25 |Display all floors
Women are beautiful , now matter where are they from. As for personality I think Asian women are better if men wants to satisfy there ego , which is not the case with western women.

In my eyes - 95% of Chinese girls and women are materialistic, all they need is money and they will do anything and everything for it. The remaining 5% are the one who has already earned enough money or were born with silver spoon  in there mouth.
Now things like smooth skin , good figure etc are attractive for a certain period of time but once in a relationship there are other important things such as passion, intellectual , attitude towards life and commitment etc.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-10-30 11:24:17 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-10-30 01:53
Of course there some fat and ugly Chinese women’s too, but  by enlarge predominant more fat cows  ...

I didn't realize that West = US...

Turns out I'm an Easterner !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 12:35:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2013-10-30 12:48:22 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-10-30 12:35
Well , my boy, If you like fat women that is your choice. I hate using a GPS when making love to a ...

You are disoriented. I am not boy. Are you blind?

I don't care what people look like, but their heart and intelligence. Obviously you have nothing of them, Kraut.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 12:53:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-30 13:10:09 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-10-30 11:08
Women are beautiful , now matter where are they from. As for personality I think Asian women are bet ...

I beg to differ. How many Chinese women have you met so far? I believe Chinese women have all the good qualities that Westerners are seaching for, that's why Westerners want to settle down in China for a long and serious relationship. Chinese women are intelligent, brave, capable, strong, willing to speak up and also a good listener.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.