Author: informer

Does US have the moral authority to criticize China’s human right records?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-26 17:02:14 |Display all floors
If we are talking about China and America, then America always has the moral high ground.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-26 22:57:02 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-10-26 02:12
In the US journalists and whistle blowers are likely to suffer from "Boston brakes" and other un ...

I laughed out loud! Surely you don't really believe that.........dude just had a misfortune and/or a rogue agent. I don't think anyone will sanction anything like that in the States! Why? active party politics is a very very big and effective fetter!

China, as we are well aware, does not have such a fetter. Power is concentrated in one hand! As we watch the continuing roasting of our man in Chongqin
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-26 23:01:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-26 23:01:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.