Author: informer

Does US have the moral authority to criticize China’s human right records?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-24 14:48:53 |Display all floors
informer Post time: 2013-10-24 13:55
No human rights record is perfect, and China admits shortcomings at the UN human rights council. H ...

darkest corners does not mean poorest corners but corners where light does not shine.

to compare human rights records of US and China is like comparing darkness with light.

just no comparison,
the contrast is  too vivid.

human rights abuses always have two components.
the economic component and the desire of the status quo not to be disturbed.
the inability of the abused to see light and the inability to escape from abuses.

the system of vampire capitalism that sucks the blood of the internal migrants in China,
yet the abused just go ahead and accepts their lot.
why?

because the abused sees no way out and the abuser benefits from the abuse.

the United Nations Human Rights Council "has great potential to protect and promote human rights in the darkest corners of the world". Potential remains a potential until some thing is done. In the meantime, it is the intention of the UN Human Rights Council to continue shining lights on it.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 14:52:08 |Display all floors
informer Post time: 2013-10-24 13:55
No human rights record is perfect, and China admits shortcomings at the UN human rights council. H ...

it is very easy to where the two countries are heading.

America sees Martin Luther King as a hero and have a black President.

While on the other hand, China  have the chief beneficiaries of vampire capitalism as heroes.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 17:29:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-24 14:52
it is very easy to where the two countries are heading.

Even though you have black first family, you cannot deny the fact that discrimination against the black is still rampant in the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 17:52:39 |Display all floors
informer Post time: 2013-10-24 17:29
Even though you have black first family, you cannot deny the fact that discrimination against the  ...

whatever America has or does not have in first family.

US certainly have the moral authority to criticize China's human rights record.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 09:02:24 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-24 17:52
whatever America has or does not have in first family.

Oh yeah. But the US daren't to loot China again like it did to Iraq, and those Native Americans.

What's the trail of tears?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-25 09:43:52 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-23 19:30
everyone has moral authority to point out sinners..................

even sinners have moral authori ...

sinners? Sounds like your mind is infested by western religion. No wonder you never make any sense.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-25 09:48:16 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-24 17:02
Oh yeah. But the US daren't to loot China again like it did to Iraq, and those Native Americans.

The trail of tears is a path the European imperialists used to herd Native Americans to wasteland
reservations out west in the earlier days of the USA. If the Native Americans refused, they were murdered.

The USA has no right to criticize any other nation over human rights after murdering so many innocent people
for capital gain. This is what capitalism is all about.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.