Author: Rearwindow

New photos of "Milk Tea Cutie" in Tsinghua University [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-24 18:12:06 |Display all floors
I am a newcomer,I confused the verification code in the register page

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 22:55:01 |Display all floors
a beautiful girl ,if she was not a student of Tsing Hua Unisversity ,would she be the focus of the people ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 00:47:02 |Display all floors
Cool!I think these photos are encouraging high students to study harder and get extrance to Tsinghua.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 04:23:13 |Display all floors
never mind how she tosses the ball just love to see her out in the field  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 09:01:49 |Display all floors
she is sooooooooooo beautiful!

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-26 18:39:56 |Display all floors
worthy of the name of "Milk Tea Cutie"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-29 20:26:46 |Display all floors
Yes, she is beautiful, and I don't say that easily. Most pretty girls posted on the net look like they're trying too hard: lots of make-up, silly poses. (she has a few...) Maybe a little too thin to be a nationally ranked gymnast? Gymnasts here are bulging with muscles, even the women. (in their legs)

I think at least 50% of her beauty is in her smile.

I do think she made a mistake by not taking that movie role. That might have set her studies back a bit, but it would have paid for all of her college expenses and bought her a nice home of her own. Maybe she would also have acting as another career option afterwards, besides being a translator or something.

She will look back on that some day as a missed opportunity, I'm afraid.

That said, her respect to her parents is great, and her attitude toward education is also admirable.

I never saw the original photo set. Were they more down-to-earth?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.