Author: voice_cd

How would you describe second language learning in your country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-23 16:18:21 |Display all floors
i don't like it the way we study a foreign language,but in China,it seems like the English is here and there.And we could not have a confotable job or life if we don't study English well.
In my opinion,a foreign language just can be a tool to make us more easier to study,but not the must!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 17:00:43 |Display all floors
I will be telling my age, but the first foreign languages I was offered were eithe French or Latin!  Latin sucks.  I guess they wanted everyone to be doctors!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 17:30:05 |Display all floors
I think the child should start to learn a foreign language as early as you can,
In my private opinion,I think speaking a foreign language is very cool.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 20:02:06 |Display all floors
English is the language for commerce and science. Proficient in it enables direct access, understanding and receiving first hand information without delay due to translation.
Remember, it is a tool. Testing English is to ensure that standard proper spoken and written English would be used.
Nothing more than that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 20:04:47 |Display all floors
Germany and Japan have armies of English translators to translate all major reports on science, economics and politics into their own languages daily.
Builk of the translation is on science and economics. Reason is more than eighty percent of papers on science and economics are in English.
Remember, you must know the latest but not from yesterday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 18:43:12 |Display all floors
jixiang1 Post time: 2013-10-23 11:26
You've been learning English since grade one, ad yet you made a mistake. " i have been learning it ...

in terms of grammar,  correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 22:04:03 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-10-23 06:06
I remember 6th grade, where we took out first foreign language. FRENCH

While in High  ...

I start learning English from 10 years old, I think English is difficult, and I want to practice my oral English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.