1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 10:02:56 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2013-10-22 23:08
You hooked a big one, a blind mullet of gigantic proportions....

I will make you cry tmr

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 14:30:09 |Display all floors
kowalski Post time: 2013-10-25 07:50
Anti-mainland sentiment is due to the Anglo infestation in HK

They call mainlanders "Ah Charn".
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 14:31:43 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-10-25 14:30
They call mainlanders "Ah Charn".

And Chinese Hongkies call them locusts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 10:02:25 |Display all floors
of course the main people to blame are the british, and american psyops and propaganda machines that operate heavily in hk. hongers wouldnt hate mainlanders on their own. the west spends alot of money brain washing hongers into believing what they believe. but there are also other things to look at. if hongers are biting the hand that bites it, then why keep feeding it? the Chinese want to emulate everything that the gwailo does, but it doesnt emulate the aggressive tactics. for example, if a country was hostile towards westerners, the west would slap the country with sanctions killing off 1/4 of its population. other tactics the west would use is aggressively overthrowing the ruling party, or engage in a variety of sabatoge in the hostile country. the mainland Chinese have not taken this approach.  in fact, the mainland is doing the exact opposite. if hongers are so fond of violence, and imperialism, then maybe a swift kick in the but is what they need. my own experience with bullies is that they tend to respond to violence. the nicer you are to them, the more aggressive they will be towards you. if you look at the mainland media, there is nothing but positive stuff about hk, making hk look flawless. a lot of things are hidden from the media, such as the violent and criminal backgrounds of a lot of hongers. what we are forgetting here is that the most ruthless and savage criminals on the mainland fled to hk, and tw after liberation. most of the mainland middle class admires hk. now if people actually knew what hk was really like, then perhaps there would be a different result. even something as simple as not being able to eat in the subway can be spun into something positive or negative. a lot of the fascists like to think of not eating on the subway as a good thing, but it can just as easily be interpreted as something bad, because it shows how unfree hk is. i think what also makes me not respect hongers is because they only bully easy targets (ie mainlanders), they would never dare take the same approach with a white guy with red hair and green eyes. my interpertation of the matter is, the more mainlanders reward honger bullying, (by buying their stuff and giving them concesions on the mainland) the worse the bullying will get. if the hongers want to serve their gwailo masters so badly, then let the gwailos feed them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 12:09:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-22 10:57
It is the work of the same western propagandists that infest this forum.
The west lost their ability ...

This poor girl is dead and you want to use her death as an opportunity to promote propaganda. Have you no shame?

You need to stop your opportunistic propaganda promoting rants. It is because of people like you this forum has become a sludge pit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.