Author: mikeghet

Kerry support drops. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-9 03:43:53 |Display all floors

hahahaha

thanks "i agree with you".  
Anytime I'm getting bashed, I'm going to see if u'll respond to my post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 03:53:01 |Display all floors

mikghet

I agree with you

How nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 03:54:44 |Display all floors

canchin

Mccain is well respected amongst republics including me.  Infact, he's from my state.  Anyways, I think he might run one day, but I think he likes his job the way it is right now.  Atleast that's what he said on a recent local TV interview.  Did you know that, according to Mccain , kerry has asked mcain to run with him as vice president.  Mccain is a republican, but they asekd anyways.  Mccain replied back saying he would never run for a democratic president and does not desire the job.  He said the reason for not running as a democrat is because he strongly belives in the republican parties views and interests.  Tha'ts not really a surprise.  He thinks Bush is the best man for the republicans and stands behind him, though he disagrees on some issues.  Iraq is not one of those issues...he explicitly stated this.  He also raises funds for Bush as loyal republican...

Canchin, you just described Bush, "both passionate, both - at least on the face of it - willing to fight for everybody in the country and not just their "buds.""  That's why Mccain is helping Bush get reelcted.  I'm so glad ou like Bush now ;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 04:15:36 |Display all floors

Now, now!

Let's not get carried away now.

McCain I can agree with - but...

Besides, my idea was that he would depose Bush in a bloodless coup and then he and Dean could get it on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 17:11:43 |Display all floors

Tittle?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 17:15:14 |Display all floors

Tittle?

Ugh I'm new at this.
I prefer to choose the lesser of two evils.  If I was from the U.S I would vote for Kerry.  Even though I find Kerry  lacks any distinctive characters to make him appealing, I prefer him over Bush.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 15:36:40 |Display all floors

ben is dead

well, i'm glad you don't get to vote then.  
If kerry became president, I wouldn't serve under him.  He's a disgrace to our military.  Some people don't like Bush and tha'ts fine.  But, don't vote for the other party just because there are things you don't like about the current administration.  Fully examine kerry before you consider him.  Then, you will see he does not have america in his best interests.  I don't think he truly belives he can guide the country in a better direction, but just doesn't like Bush.  that's not a good enough reason to run.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.