Author: Revolutionar

Chinese firms' lack of transparency [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-18 10:57:54 |Display all floors
A healthy stock market can generate so much much wealth, not just for shareholders...............just think of the employment, the expertise needed, the nice white collar jobs instead of just sweat shop jobs, the boost to the economy, the leveraging effect,

A country with a healthy stock market is where brains is really more useful than sweat and brawns.

A country with a healthy stock market is where entrepreneurship can really be promoted, more people can be bosses, people with ideas can have money to develop their ideas....girls don't have to sleep with the bosses just to get by.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-18 11:38:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-17 18:57
A healthy stock market can generate so much much wealth, not just for shareholders...............jus ...

And who do you expect to believe that making rich people richer will help anyone other than rich people?
The trickle down theory has been proven wrong.
Figure 3.jpg

Only the 1% benefit from capitalism.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 11:40:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-18 11:42

China is world's second largest economy.

But the stock market shares that is held in private hands is a tiny tiny portion of the whole economy. ...............

This is a primitive economy. And here is the reason why it is still a primitive economy despite the fact that it is the second largest economy in the world.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 12:52:39 |Display all floors
believe it or not..............................

I consider the Malays in Malaysia are the luckiest people in the world to be born in Malaysia.

and the Chinese are doing not too bad because Malaysia has a vibrant stock market that produced endless jobs and tonnes of millionaires.

the secret of Malaysia's success?

a vibrant stock market.

a stock market that is in the hands of the private sector as a percentage of GDP is one of the highest in the world.

a stockmarket that creates endless jobs and tonnes of millionaires

and all this has to start from some where............................professionalism and transparency is a good place to start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 15:49:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-18 14:03
The way you are looking at it it  can't work as you seem to believe that the 99% lose their wealth ...

SMALL ROBBERS WANT TO TRICKLE UP AND DOWN.

the real way to grow is to grow the cake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 00:00:02 |Display all floors
enron and worldcom have the most transparency

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 00:23:48 |Display all floors
shokenchi Post time: 2013-10-19 00:00
enron and worldcom have the most transparency

how you know?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.