Author: americanmale3

Need Help with Noisy Chinese Neighbor   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-19 13:37:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-10-19 15:38

This thread seems to be generated and fed posts specifically with the sole purpose of fueling racial hatred between Chinese one side and Blacks+Hispanics on the other. The posts do not address reason or common-sense and it has come down to simple racially provocative statements and declarations. The moderators should do something about it.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 14:52:15 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-10-19 13:37
This thread seems to be generated and fed posts specifically with the sole purpose of fueling racial ...

I agree the mods should do something about it.
why is china daily so awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 21:28:03 |Display all floors
You are such a lier! Do you really think the nosie is made by the Chinese aprtment? Dare you show your evidence? We all Chinese are quiet people. And we are also troubled by the lound noise, I even can't sleep, becasue a lot people are playing loud musix, i guess you are one of them. How could you blame a group of quiet people? I don't need to respect a lier. For example, there is very lound noise last night, i could not sleep. I really hope someone, anyone could stop the noise maker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 21:33:32 |Display all floors
And If you are really think you are right, Could you show your contact information here? So, we can believe you are living there. Sometimes, some stupid person just wants to play some joke. From your description, I guess you dont live there. I dont understand your purpose to show such a comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 22:10:23 From mobile |Display all floors
americanmale3 Posted On 2013-10-7 12:17:11
Learner2 Post time: 2013-10-7 12:08      
Why not call the US cops?  
I did, several times, but the...

As a Chinese,i really want to apologize on behalf of them.As the saying goes,it is all that makes the world.China is  with a vast territory,which denotes that people have different etiquette codes or codes of conduct.But generally speaking,the Chinese people is a ceremonious one.Sorry for that .man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 22:19:04 |Display all floors
I am very surprised you are posting your complainments here. Does CD has that function now? To look after the Chinese overseas? It will be unbelievable if your voice can get through to the Chinese students via CD.      Still,I think talk to your neighbours above for more time,or just complain to the commity locally will be the best solution.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 22:23:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-6-1 22:24

Just tell them, "if you guys don't stop doing that,I will make sure you are awake all night in the rest of your staying. I will call the police!" Funny you came to this forum to complain about it.     And thanks for the funny information.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.