Author: americanmale3

Need Help with Noisy Chinese Neighbor   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-11 22:37:01 |Display all floors
americanmale3 Post time: 2013-10-10 10:34
I was in the hallway today and I bumped into one of the Chinese tenants of the noisy apartment.  I s ...

My friend used a long pole to lift an alarm clock to the upper apartment's window early in the morning. Just to pay back the noise of dog running on the upper floor at midnight.

If you don't have a loud alarm clock, you can swing a heavy object on their window. bang bang
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-12 03:57:59 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-10-11 20:47
We don't all carry guns, knives work well too...

knives are banned in Australia, you cannot carry them on your person and I know Americans are law-abiding travellers, so they are not likely to carry knives... but they also often think their 'rights' as Americans are valid everywhere  around the world   I know it all sounds a bit contradictory and illogical, but that is how people are - we all are like that...
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 04:26:04 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-10-12 03:57
knives are banned in Australia, you cannot carry them on your person and I know Americans are law- ...

There are many people here in the States that require the right to bear arms, not that I'm in favor of it. I would prefer to give them a weapon that's less lethal for protection while at home or doing their daily thing. Guns are for killing. I would allow hunters to pick their guns up at the local police station just prior to their hunting, and to be returned immediately after, or risk loosing the weapon. Thieves love to find guns when they break into empty homes. Guns are worth a lot on the black market., so lets take that away from them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 10:54:42 |Display all floors
10:47 PM here in New York City, banging for last 30 minutes on this wonderful day of Friday, 10/11/13.  The whole world is watching their shameful behavior.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 11:14:57 |Display all floors
Intense banging, whole ceiling is shaking.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 12:49:17 |Display all floors
What is the number of the US state-department? Anyone please? I saw an American crossing at a red traffic light here in Australia!!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 14:42:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-10-16 16:42
cooldude213 Post time: 2013-10-16 15:17
I agree with you: why is this dude complaining to China?  Instead, he should just get some of his  ...

i dont agree with you on how to deal with the noisy neighbours, IF this is indeed true. I am tending to doubt it, since I have found that the laws related to such behaviour are very well enforced in the US. i think the initiator of this thread is trying to spread mischief, by persistently characterising this as a Chinese or racial issue. He has a ready explanation for every reasonable suggestion people have given him. I think your suggestion also is on the same lines. Think carefully, you are not doing yourselves any favour with such ideas.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.