Author: americanmale3

Need Help with Noisy Chinese Neighbor   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-9 01:09:01 |Display all floors
I appreciate all the support in this thread.  {:soso_e100:}   I wish the tenants were this supportive.  Instead, they had this look in their eyes: I could see through the facade: beneath it was a sense of ethnic superiority: it was as if they were thinking I was beneath them and they would just patronize me and pretend that they were concerned and then as soon as I leave they would again start with the noise terrorism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 02:04:09 |Display all floors
americanmale3 Post time: 2013-10-9 01:09
I appreciate all the support in this thread.     I wish the tenants were this supportiv ...

Good luck to you.  Nothing worse than having inconsiderate and noisy upstairs neighbors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 10:21:12 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-10-9 02:04
Good luck to you.  Nothing worse than having inconsiderate and noisy upstairs neighbors.

They are on the top floor of the building: they don't have to worry about anyone making noise above them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 10:34:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by americanmale3 at 2013-10-10 10:41

I was in the hallway today and I bumped into one of the Chinese tenants of the noisy apartment.  I said to her "How are you?"  She said she was fine, and then she asked me if I figured out the "mystery" of where the noise was coming from.  I replied: "Yes, it is coming from apartment number 6C."  She replied "But wait, that is MY apartment!."  I replied, "Exactly."  She said "But we are not making the noise."  I responded "Well, it is either you or supernatural forces, and I don't believe in the supernatural."  She responded "We are students."  Then she started to walk away, and I said "Have a nice day."  

I guess she thought that because I was not Chinese, I was too stupid to realize that the banging noise is coming from right above me in her apartment; what do we Hispanics know, right?  The vectors of the sound waves were perpendicular to the ceiling and floor of my bedroom.  Therefore, the noise has to be coming from directly above, which is her apartment.  

And the banging continues.  It sounds like they are doing gymnastics or calisthetics right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 05:01:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SDIvester at 2013-10-11 18:45

SHOOT UP THE APARTMENT, THEN SET IT ON FIRE!  

Actually, since they are living in the States, they must adhear to local laws. The Owner of the building should be contacted first to see if the apartment regulations are being violated.  The ploice will settle the problem also. You could call the local police and complain about a continuous disturbance in the apartment building late at night if the owners refuse to do anything.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-11 05:46:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-10-11 07:48

i saw this American  citizen throw litter in the street in Melbourne, is there a number in the US state department I can call to report this? I heard another  American talk loudly in a library section where everyone was reading. I am scared to approach and deal with them directly since they might be carrying guns ... Please, ANYONE can you give me a number so that I can call a SWAT team from the USA, I dont want to put Australian lives at risk!!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 18:47:42 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-10-11 05:46
i saw this American  citizen throw litter in the street in Melbourne, is there a number in the US st ...

We don't all carry guns, knives work well too...   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.