Author: abramicus

Taiwan and Mainland Should Unite Better Sooner Than Later   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-8 19:54:53 |Display all floors
I think you're wrong......you may see a United Taiwan with South Korea..... the only way the Republic of China will be part of Mainland China is when the overthrow the Peoples Republic of China
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-8 20:18:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-8 19:48
Hello In Cantata Numero ottante-otto, gracie mille for your favourable missive.

Don't you worry  ...

You are a liar.

Since when TW is an independent country but not a province of China? Obviously you are ignoramus

Is there any embassy in the US, the UK, Germany, Canada, and Australia where you claim you want to emigrate but still stick your ass in China where the so called red bandits rule? No!

Does TW officially claim it is independent? TW is a name for the Island, instead of the official country name even by the TW leadship. Its official name is China as well.

Since you make and spread rumour and lies saying that the mainlanders of Chinese are barbarians, then please tell all of us why you kept marrying barbarian Chinese women.  Are your parents-in-law barbarians too?

Why do you stay in this red-bandits ruled country?

When talking about TWnese, I also have a lot of TW friends here who invest in the China. When natural diasters hit the mainland, they generously donate their money. I can give you and everyone the phone call of the TW businessman and government to verify, but will you let all of us know where you are located! You are coward!

TW poets, singers wrote a lot great poems to contribute their strong emotions, and bond to their root - Mainland, and mainlanders.  TWnese and the mainlanders are family.

Macao, Hong Kong have returned to China, and the people there still keep their happy lives. This greatly encourage TW.

The famous TW singer and composer wrote a song titled the Descendants of Dragons which is well known worldwide in Chinese world.

TW and the Mainland is a family.

If you want to keep lying, puking your hatred that nobody unless fools would believe, please tell us you are going to divorce your wife - barbarian Chinese mainlander. That will be a tiny convincing. Or you are just decieving yourself only. Evil Fool!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-8 20:53:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-10-8 21:03

SENECA:

Your ex wife, and wife are from the mainland of China. PLEASE TELL US ALOUD THEY ARE BARBARIANS AS YOU SAID again!

I laugh my head off.  WHAT A  Fool YOU ARE!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 14:40:54 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-10-8 10:06
The seminal incident that made many native Taiwanese dislike the Mainland was the so called 228 inci ...

Interesting article with a lot to think about. Thanks
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 14:43:10 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-8 13:38
As much as I dislike the fact that you've been let out of your cage, again, I have to agree with y ...

{:soso_e181:} Well Said.  
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 18:34:23 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-10-8 06:54
I think you're wrong......you may see a United Taiwan with South Korea..... the only way the Republi ...

Why do you think that snappy? What about all the meetings between KMT and CPC?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 18:41:12 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-10-8 03:51
A unification might be quite unlikely if neither side wants to adapt its political system. Taiwan is ...

But look at Hong Kong. And isn't the CPC moving (cautiously) toward democracy? I'm optimistic about a peaceful reunification.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.