Author: gangsta

How and where to find the correct Foreign boyfriend online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 17:42:28 |Display all floors
-.-" harsh words used is kinda the "American way": direct and straight-forward... but he has a point on these things:

-pretty girls going  ugly/old/fat foreigners: really who believe it's FOR THEIR INNER HEART, LOVE?~~this is true
-foreigners there are good ones and bad ones though; I have a bro from Holland (known for 10 years+) who really likes China and the culture and want to stay here forever, family, marriage work, life etc.
When foreigners can go far as this, I truly believe they are true-hearted and have that will.
Compared to other foreigners coming to China to: make money or make a lover/wife then going back, these are just coming here to enjoy/play/earn and then go back to their homeland when older or old...

Gangsta should indeed show a little more respect on this "peaceful" forum but his points have valid area's...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 18:34:17 |Display all floors
auchengyu i wrote those posts in 2004, a long time before you even joined this forum! hehe
Glad that some people enjoyed the posts. Seems China did not change much in these 5 years anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 19:01:32 |Display all floors
i supposed that there are  many kind of purposes for people to visit this forum,so this post just reveal a few people's motive here, i have to admit that the english learning in china have missed its original aim, many chinese seek ability of fluent english or the priority living in the abroad via abnormally method, the worse is some people lose their dignity or happiness, no form of expense could be larger than it. the thing which author describle to us is really existence, we could learn it well by using our endevour and industrious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 19:52:47 |Display all floors
Back then, most of the people on this forum were foreigners, but now there is hardly any left! Most of the people here and now are Chinese students or bored people at the office with nothing better to do.

It is a known fact that moost of the foreign people are already leaving China these days. Slowly but surely this forum will fall into disuse, and the same with all similar places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 06:51:47 |Display all floors

Hey Billy

I live in America and met my GF on Cherry Blossoms over 3 months ago.  I'm 55 and she is 41 with a daughter 13.  I honestly tell you, I have never loved a woman so much in my life.  We have many interests in common.  She has a very good education and job.  I work as an IT engineer for state government here.  I am going to visit her and family in late May.  We talk most everyday and have a very good relationship.  By the way,  I'm 6.0 foot tall and weigh 184 pounds, not fat,  but alittle gray hair.  She tell me her exhusband never told her that he loved her, it was just assumed there was love between them.  I tell her everyday wo ai ni.  I can't imagine having an unloving relationship, its just doesn't seem right.  

Live long and prosper  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 09:12:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuckster at 2009-3-23 06:51
I live in America and met my GF on Cherry Blossoms over 3 months ago.  I'm 55 and she is 41 with a daughter 13.  I honestly tell you, I have never loved a woman so much in my life.  We have many in ...

Chuckster you are the man!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 12:09:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 20-3-2009 18:34
auchengyu i wrote those posts in 2004, a long time before you even joined this forum! hehe
Glad that some people enjoyed the posts. Seems China did not change much in these 5 years anyway.

-.-"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.