Views: 14190|Replies: 42

How and where to find the correct Foreign boyfriend online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-7 13:54:06 |Display all floors
Most of the people posting stuff on this forum, tend to be Chinese girls that are looking for:
1.A foreign boyfriend
2.A foreign Sexual partner
3.A native English speaker that would teach them English in return for Chinese(plus the above two!!!)
4.A foreign Friend!!!!(Ha!!!!That's a new one!!!)etc...

The foreigners though, are looking for exactly the opposite!!!!a nice beautiful girl to have fun(in every context!!!), and learn chinese(even if that is very rare!!!the Chinese i mean!!)But they look for no commitment, because Chinese girls don't tend to have curves in abundance!!!!)

Most of the girls here,try to prove that they are something, and want to become the attraction of this forum,thus spending hours online, trying to answer everything, and bitch eachother!!!!If they could find Foreign boyfriends in the first place they wouldn't be online, would they???I am sure most of those ugly girls(most of them in here)would open their legs to the first foreigner they would meet, just to get a passport!!!

Now the foreign guys are notoriously stupid(according to the popular chinese belief!!!),so they will fall for the first sweet girl they meet online!Oh Please!!!Who believes this S***?

Oh and I wouldn't like to see any virgins replying to my post!!Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 23:44:02 |Display all floors

Excellent!

What a good post! It definitely deserves Le coup D'honeur!
Party on dude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 07:16:16 |Display all floors

Down & dirty...!

Way to go girl ! I agree, but in my case, I would get them a passport but shouldn't bother open up there legs, <b>JUST OPEN YOUR WALLET</b>! that's right ! All I want his cold hard cash. Tell me gangsta, what do you think if I start a post auctioning my self  to Chineese women for one month and the highess bidder will become my wife and a Canadian citizen ?

I'm serious, wow! we would get lots of bitching happenning

Use magic tools Report

merryyu has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-8 09:48:43 |Display all floors

you r cinese or foreigner?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 10:36:02 |Display all floors

??????

<b>WHO ARE YOU ASKING</b> !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 21:28:40 |Display all floors

So many virgins in dis forum

From the number of replies i got, I think they should rename this forum as:

1. Virgins paradise
2. Amanda Mu's amusement park
3. find Foreigner boyfriends online

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 22:39:40 |Display all floors

Gangsta - why do you disparage your young women?

Hi Gangsta,
Guess you are a fine, handsome but bored and egocentric young man. Why do you consider the young women who frequent this forum as good for nothings? DO you think they would want to go after foreigners unless people like you have failed them?

I am a foreigner, and consider Chinese women are generally very caring, gentle, attractive and strong willed. It is not nice to hear their compatriots disparage them like you do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.