Views: 14337|Replies: 33

Farewell to "Friends" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-7 11:52:57 |Display all floors
10 years of Friends, 10 years...it's like half of my life till now.
Competitive Monica, Quick-minded Chandler, Cute Joey, Stupid and Lovely Phoebe, Pretty Rachel, Geeky but always Nice Ross...

Friends are just there for us. Believe me, your friends, my friends are just like Friends of those six... "We all have a friend we just don’t get, but still just love, like Phoebe. Many of us are Rosses, and Rachels, and believe me, I’ve met plenty of Joeys, not exactly the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree but complete teddy bears. The kind of friends that never let you down."

Farewell to 10 year-lasting TV sitcoms Friends, for the laughters and tears, for every sharing moment...And Friends, will always be with us.

And this...is what we talking 'bout.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 16:02:42 |Display all floors

When you watch "Friends",

You enter a state of surrealism.That a waitress could own an apartment in Manhattan area only exists in "Friends".

Also in "Friends",you can pretend you are one of the six.And joy what they joy and laugh what they laugh without worrying about being warned to be realistic.
200405081602424368.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 17:19:24 |Display all floors

Love this show

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 17:53:06 |Display all floors

friends

if you have some friends who are worth to cherishing,you are lucky guys!
just like"Old Friends".i like one saying:i will not see you off when you leave,but i will meet you no matter how strong the wind and how heavy the rain will be when you come back! it's great!!

Use magic tools Report

slow_season has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-8 21:14:07 |Display all floors

classical story~~~~~

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 11:18:24 |Display all floors

Sorry. I haven't watched episode of it

Maybe you can have a review here with all your recollection to help know the theme of the friends meaning as some clues can find embeded in the movie

waiting for more discussion for friends,beyond simple loverships

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 12:40:08 |Display all floors

I gotta say...

I gotta  say that "the superrealistism" does exsit in Friends,and that is also one factor that made the show long-lasting and popular. People are always sort of longing for something that they CAN'T get in real life. Friends show sort of brought that up.  There are so many reasons that you WILL miss that show, also, there're bunch of reasons that you WON'T miss that show. It all does not  matter. What matters is that Friends, show out the real friendships sparkle in people's lives. And having some REALLY cherishable friends in our lives is SO much luck for us. I'd always say that never ever let your friendship go, by the time when you need your friends, they will be there.

Hope you all have a nice day. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.