Author: Hmoonhistorian

Chinese built the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-29 05:00:12 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-28 09:32
If you researched it, you will see the slaves built it and in todays' money........yep, their toil ...

Slave labor seemed to be the thing to use back then. Now the wealthy get away with paying slave wages. Better yet, prison labor is becoming even more popular. I'm sure the wealthy investors would like to fill a few more prisons up and make them into LABOR CAMPS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-29 05:04:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-9-29 01:30
SDIvester Post time: 2013-9-29 01:00
Slave labor seemed to be the thing to use back then. Now the wealthy get away with paying slave wa ...

prison is nothing compared to wage wallahs! Sararirymen of the world.....bogged down in mortgages, fretful wives and tuition fees

By the palls!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-29 05:32:19 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-29 05:04
prison is nothing compared to wage wallahs! Sarirymen of the world.....bogged down in mortgages, f ...

It is bad for a lot of people, but in a lot of cases they did it to themselves. I was never a high wage earner, but because I save money instead of spend it carelessly I am sitting pretty good. I see others that make a lot more than me, cry about not having enough money to support their lavish lifestyle. To bad they for them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-29 06:21:41 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-9-29 01:32
It is bad for a lot of people, but in a lot of cases they did it to themselves. I was never a high ...

a frugal man......good for you! I hope you are earning decent interests however!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-29 06:31:04 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-29 06:21
a frugal man......good for you! I hope you are earning decent interests however!

Past 3 years, doing very well on the market. . I bought a lot when the world hit rock bottom and sat on it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-29 06:39:43 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-9-29 02:31
Past 3 years, doing very well on the market. . I bought a lot when the world hit rock bottom and s ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-29 07:27:53 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-28 11:18
Please explain what "foundation" China built that made the USA what it is today?  The USA is a const ...

there's no (very little) middle class in China.....there's Rich...Super Rich.....and POOR......
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.