Author: Hmoonhistorian

Chinese built the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-28 09:35:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-9-28 05:37

non sense

here is extract from a man dedicated to the matter!
Now capital value increase interest rates in the US have been much greater than the population growth rate. Nonetheless, we adopt the underestimate of 2% for the interest rate to be applied to the stolen income value. We further apply the interest rate starting only in 1860, rather than earlier, thereby making our estimate even more of an under estimate.

The value of the stolen labor, for the period 1790 to 1860, at today's US minimum wage of $7.25 per hour is as follows. (Note that using today's minimum wage automatically corrects for valuing the historic currency to its present value.)

70 years (1790 to 1860 period only)
X
2 million slaves (average number in the period used)
X
365 days per year (OK, maybe I should exclude one day off per week?)
X
10 hours of work per day (again a minimum)
X
$7.25 per hour
=
$ 3.7 trillion

Next, I apply the 2% interest rate (compounded annually). This gives a multiplicative factor of (1.02)^140 = 16, for the 140 years from 1860 to 2000. Further compounding could be applied to bring us to the present. (Again, this is a minimum estimate.)

Compounding to 2000, therefore, gives:

$ 3.7 trillion
X
(1.02)^140 (or 16, if you prefer)
=
$ 59.2 trillion

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 09:36:41 |Display all floors
Why can't China have any say in U.s. affair? China practically built the U.S. from the ground up because they built the foundation of the U.S. that make this country the way it is today. Why can't China have the right to pick U.S. president?

Seem you are carrying the Robert´s syndrome or wants to compete with him in the dumbest member of this forum.

Since you ¨killed¨ your parents in a story just to justify your hatred to the US or Western culture in your thread ¨I am Asian.....¨ where finally you ran away when you were questioned, do you think people here will take you seriously?

How do you prefer to be called in this forum?

Troll?
Little Roberts? or
just plain stupid?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 09:58:09 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-28 01:14
For a country to begin development, a foundation has to be built. Chinese and African citizens bui ...

Chinese, Africans, Irish, Indians made a hard work in USA and also going down untill South America.

Their efforts in that time left another great contribution, , their friendship, their culture and new mixed generation in North, Central and South America

The USA gave them work, home, new opportunities for them and families, residence card, free public schools

And now you want the Chinese should elect the US president.
What do you smoke? or just you want to be popular in this forum  no matter your shames?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 10:11:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 10:12:36 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-28 04:51
People have ideas. Westerners killed people in other countries who have ideas but refuse to be bou ...

Hey Homo-sapiens

I see you are an expert to make up stories

If in another fake thread of yours you ¨killed¨ your parents to justify your hate for US.

In this story your grandpa was part of the US development?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 10:22:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 10:28:23 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-28 04:54
China built their own nation without using any slave captured like animals  from Africa or any other ...

China built their own nation without using any slave captured like animals  from Africa or any other contract Irish style slaves, or with any American slaves.

Wondering if you realize what you just wrote here, you can use the edit buttom to avoid more shame dude

So I can see why China is so reluctant in allow Americans or any other Western countries to dictate their domestic policy. But as for America, Chinese and many other nations did help built America. I include Africans who did most of the work without pay at the time. Why can't China and others have any say in American domestic politics especially electing leaders?

The Chinese have any say in internal electing leaders?

Boy, take relax, go out, smoke a cigarrette, chat with neighbors, take a walk, to drink some poison is not a bad idea too but do something for your yourself.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.