Views: 2034|Replies: 5

both career and family, which one tends to be more important for female [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-23 22:36:25 |Display all floors
Just now, I was informed to attend her wedding ceremoney in a few days. Yeah, she is one of my close friend. but what a great pity. there are so far from Shenyang to Zhuzhou. It will cost more than 24 hrs by train from here to there. Even though I can get a train ticket, maybe the precious moment for her wedding reception would be missed.  herein, what I can do for her is to give my sincere wishes to both of the two.
Back to words, compared to her, I do not know how to describe my present situation. the only same point is that both we are same age. now she has found her true love, but for me, a 23 girl, keeping single all the time, some of my friends think i am too picky toward the other half. I do not how to answer. what I can make it sure is that I have never met a person who are appropriate enough to make me generate a idea to marry to him.
Seeing so many peers around me, most of them has built their own family leading an enjoyable life. To tell the truth, I also want to marry with someone. However,some times, the reality goes against our mind. the one I  am looking forward to does not appear until now.
Originally, I has made a plan that to pursue Doctor`s degree after graduated from postgraduate. almost never taking marriage into consideration. but now, I start to doubt the corretness of my previous idea.
My friends, as a female, both career and family, which one tends to be more important ? It would be more better if u can give me a detailed analysis. I am looking forward your reply. Thanks in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 11:21:36 |Display all floors
I think it is more important  that  finding a  happy  home  to a girl.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-24 15:02:23 |Display all floors
I think your university should have assign a homework to have at least one love relationship at the beginning of your colleage life.

It is important to you. You see, if you were heading to 30, you'd be called "left-over" woman, then your parents would be bugging you all the time.

Do you think you can find your Mr. right in only 4 or 5 years' time?
Don't refrain from your feelings. just follow your heart.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-25 12:38:29 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-9-24 15:02
I think your university should have assign a homework to have at least one love relationship at the  ...

I always hold a principle that the fittest is the best. so does our half one. furthermore, with the growth of our age, maybe something like marriage should be taken into our life planning. but for me, I also found that having a relationship with someone gradually become something guarded rather than just follow our inclination to choose. I am also clearly understand the difference between love and marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-25 12:40:28 |Display all floors
Roger.bing Post time: 2013-9-24 11:21
I think it is more important  that  finding a  happy  home  to a girl.

Thanks for your reply. ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-3 20:55:43 |Display all floors
Family is always more important.

You should have enough schooling to get a decent job, then move on with your life. Family and raising kids is what life is all about. It is the REASON for our existence, not making more money.

Also, you make it sound as if you have a digital choice, either one, or the other. Maybe you have not found someone because your mind is closed, due to focusing so much on schoolwork. There's no reason you can't do both school and have a boyfriend. (who may eventually become a husband)

Best of luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.