Author: Hmoonhistorian

I am Asian, why do I live in the United States? Why do you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-21 14:33:06 |Display all floors
Then you should came back to china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 14:33:26 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-9-20 11:15
Another on-line free story teller ?

The trolls multiply like rabbits in this forum.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 14:37:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-20 12:23
If you want a real education you should read my latest blog on this forum.
It explains communism i ...

Propaganda for your blog?

Robert, come on, I threw my coffe on the computer reading this post, stop with your jokes please
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 14:58:19 |Display all floors
"I believe that if the world want to make the U.S. a peaceful nation, they must come to the US, become U.S. citizens and change the government from within" I don't agree. Rest of the points you mentioned here are appreciable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 16:08:49 |Display all floors
Why don't you come clean and tell us where exactly you came from. Are you a Chinese in disguise (like many other here)? are you a Hmong?

If you really believe what you wrote here, then it makes your post infantile.

The country you hate so much accepted you and gave you a home. Now try to do this with the country you (apparently) love, China, try to come here and change it FROM WITHIN. Ha! You'll be summarily arrested and ...?
do to others as you would have them do to you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-21 20:55:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-20 12:23
If you want a real education you should read my latest blog on this forum.
It explains communism i ...

Just read your blog, what nonsense!

You talk about the goal of higher education in the West but this is even more important in China where kids are forced into extra classes in order for them to attend a higher University to allow them to get a better job to earn more money.

You say of course a surgeon should earn more than a traffic warden, why in a communist society? Maybe the surgeon had a better education than the traffic warden due to where they live or due to how much the parents have to spend on extra education. Who decides what jobs are more valuable than others? How much do the politicians get? What qualifications did they get in order to get their job?

You mock those who have " dragged themselves up by the boot straps" but if you watch Chinese TV they show stories about such people every day in order to inspire others to do the same.

You say theses people only get to the top through luck, nonsense, luck helps but nothing can replace hard work and dedication. Judging by your situation you must have had an unlucky life.

Please go to China and ask those over 60 if they would rather have the life they have now rather than their life at the peak of the Communist era the vast majority would stick with the here and now.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-21 20:58:33 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-9-20 12:53
I love China,becuase it's hometown.I like America,because it has something good which we do not have ...

Please tell me what good things you think the US has that China does not have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.