Author: Hmoonhistorian

I am Asian, why do I live in the United States? Why do you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-21 07:59:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 21:48
It would be only fair to hear the full account of how your parents died in Indochina. Did they fight ...

My parents died because they were not fully aware of the Western thieves as I am today. The thieves bought their leaders and they were following puppet's orders against the majority who want to free IndoChina from colonialism. It was an unnecessary death.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 08:00:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 08:01:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 21:48
It would be only fair to hear the full account of how your parents died in Indochina. Did they fight ...

As a historian, I am not a hater like what you think I am. I just love peace and don't like to see thieves keep killing people for profits. If you love peace and mutual respect among nations like I do, then you will learn to understand my point of view.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-21 08:49:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 20:43
I knew very well what your response was going to be. You are so predictable, mulish Robber! Who d ...

I guess you're happy being a capitalist stooge.
We'll never know what could have become of you if you had a mind of your own.
Not much more I'm afraid.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 08:51:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 20:47
Sorry, Robber, if you have no success again in recruiting simple-minded, easily-impressedfoot soldie ...

Is that all you have to offer? I thought you fancied yourself as a writer.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 09:29:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 19:48

""A complicated family story with members on one side hating members on the other side ... A common fate, I can tell you from personal experience!""
I'm sure you are very familiar with your family hating each other.
With you as offspring what else could possibly happen?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 11:03:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.