Author: Hmoonhistorian

I am Asian, why do I live in the United States? Why do you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-20 12:49:08 |Display all floors
First of all,where is the "editor's pick" mark? Or "original"? I remember you gave the "original" mark so generously to a one sentence post..
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-9-20 12:49:41 |Display all floors
Stop having a sook and a cry, leave America. Stop whinging to other prople and do something about it. You seem to be part of the problem not part of the solution

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:53:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2013-9-20 12:54

I love China,becuase it's hometown.I like America,because it has something good which we do not have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 13:07:18 |Display all floors
The OP has a good wish,which is hard and almost impossible for many people. And then there's some unfriendly blablabla from some unwelcomed-nobody.I didn't know a person can keep on the talking when most of his talks stink to most people. The face skin must be quite thick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 14:07:35 |Display all floors
Think US can be changed from within..... if possible that would've happened decades ago but whether its East Asia or West Asia... there've been plenty of bombs right from WWII and its approaching one century since US first bombed Asia. So what is the possibility of a change? There will be those who want US to be changed but there could be many more and more powerful ones that is who don't want US to be changed. Not too long ago, from within US, the word "CHANGE" was popularly loudly roared resonating throughout the entire world as if a massive change in US was about to happen and even a Nobel Prize was awarded shortly thereafter... but look at Libya, Egypt and Syria... do you want to believe at all in the US and its type of "humanity in the name of democracy". Although in West Pacific so far there aren't any casualty but just count the number of rockets fired and bombs dropped in US' presence. Its destroying East Asia ecology, East Asian's assets. Anything to say about that? At the end East Asians will have to shoulder the cost of ecology damage and repair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 14:23:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-20 10:43
So if you personally experience "peace, prosperity, and happiness" then it's OK that your country

Robert, you and I have been getting along so nicely lately. There is no reason for you to get all huffy. I am not excusing anything that the the USA has done in the past, present, or future. I am simply stating that for every bad thing that the USA has done, the USA has also done good. There are two sides to every coin. What one person views as a bad decision, may be viewed as the correct decision given the circumstances. If I had my druthers, I would have stayed on my little farm in the USA close to friends and family, but the company that my husband works for was expanding (not outsourcing) to China. They needed him to help develop the Chinese Engineering leaders. As soon as they are competent, we will go home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 07:38:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2013-9-20 17:40

I am not against other nations' right to defend their people and national sovereignty against U.S. thieves' aggression. What I am suggesting is that in order to save lives and prevent unnecessary deaths around the world is to have the world come to the U.S. to rescues peaceful Americans and other nations by peacefully changing the U.S. way of life from within. The thieves who control American government is using Americans as human shields. Their news is to brainwashed Americans to hate since birth and brainwashed Americans to think that international laws and norms don't apply to Americans. Brain washing propaganda are creating American Exceptionalism. If we want to save the world we must come to America to  change from within.
I know it is hard to deal with a very dangerous monsters, but we have a much better chance for peace if we are all closer to the monster.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.