Author: Hmoonhistorian

I am Asian, why do I live in the United States? Why do you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-20 07:39:25 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-19 17:30
YOU want to change the USA from within? You post some of the most hateful, bigoted posts at times. Y ...

I do not hate anyone. I just speak about the issue like it is. You can not change something by lying. When U.S. murder people for oil, cash, and exploitation, I don't teach my kids and other children how beautiful the US is. I tell teach kids like it is. If you want to change something, you have to recognize the problem first.

What do you think of the thieves in the U.S. who want to start war and kill people when ever they get change? Should I call them angels.? Is that what you want me to call them? You see I don't hate anyone, but I do tell things like it is because I am not afraid to identify the root causes of our problems today.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 10:22:33 |Display all floors
No, you are sharing a biased view of the country. I know that I have a (positively) biased view of my home country because I personally experienced peace, prosperity, and happiness when I lived there. You have a negative bias against the USA because your first impression of the USA was that the warmongers indirectly caused the death of your parents. (I assume it was indirectly, because why would you immigrate to a country that purposefully killed your folks?) If you are "just telling it like it is" you would OBJECTIVELY look at both sides of an issue. Take Syria for example. I have no desire for the USA to get involved militarily in the Syrian civil war, but I can also see why military action was considered. You aren't telling your children "how it is", you are only presenting the argument that you want to present.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-20 10:43:15 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-19 18:22
No, you are sharing a biased view of the country. I know that I have a (positively) biased view of m ...

So if you personally experience "peace, prosperity, and happiness" then it's OK that your country
stole the land by murdering the original inhabitants. It's OK that your country is a warmonger who
murdered over a million people for no other reason than being communists. It's OK that your
country invades other countries if it looks like they might interrupt the oil supply.
It's OK that they secretly spy on all their citizens while pointing fingers at other nations for
human rights violations.
The OP told it like it is. You're just a spoiled brat who accepts anything and everything your country
does as long as your country keeps your own little world "peaceful, prosperous, and happy".
I guess you're just another western who lies about living in China. Why would you move to China
if your own country is so wonderful and you are so "peaceful, prosperous, and happy living there.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 11:15:52 |Display all floors
Another on-line free story teller ?  
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:20:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 20:06
You actually speak not only with hatred causing your mouths to froth but with hatred in your eyes  ...

""lack of education is your biggest weakness.""
Are you trying to tell Hmooh that if he had what your idea of a good education is then he would
be an indoctrinated stooge of western imperialists, just like you?
You have no idea that the stuff you write here is western propaganda that you have memorized
from your education and that it has no basis in fact.
Hmooh deals in realities, you deal in western propaganda. Your hustle is getting weak.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:23:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 20:13
Dee:r mulish Robber  

we all, every single one of us, and I quote you now:

If you want a real education you should read my latest blog on this forum.
It explains communism in terms you might even be able to understand.
If you want to remain an indoctrinated stooge of western capitalists that's your business though..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:37:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.