Author: karen1211

Anti Japanese Demonstrations Throughout the Country in 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-17 10:20:18 |Display all floors

A symbol of “Diaoyu Island”was posted in the pool of Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University in Fuzhou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 10:22:20 |Display all floors

On 16th September 2012, Hangzhou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 10:22:57 |Display all floors

On 16th September, Chengdu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 13:11:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 13:30:35 |Display all floors
The Chinese school that houses the International School that I work in put up extremely racist (hand drawn) anti-Japanese pictures on the doors to our school. During lunchtime, they would get on the PA system and speak anti-Japanese rhetoric.  A few Chinese students threw water bottles at a 5 year old Japanese kindergartner. For about a week, the students in the Chinese school regularly spit on the ground as the International Students walked by and called all of us (regardless of nationality) "foreign devils".  It was a very tense situation, and it would have likely resumed if the education bureau had not intervened. I understand the anger and frustration that many Chinese feel toward the Japanese, but it was shameful the way that some were threatening and treating school children!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 13:50:55 |Display all floors
I just wounder which brand Camera did Chinese people use to take all this picture? Answer this and you will find out how stupid are you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 19:50:49 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-17 13:11
I will not buy anything from Japan in America until the Japanese government recognizes their crimina ...

bcos the leader of criminals~ is U.S....and no one able to bring him down yet...but soon~
Russia n China is steadily growing strong...while U.S. is crumbling down without invading others...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.