Author: karen1211

Distorted view of China overlooks its many positive achievements   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-18 08:53:33 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-9-17 15:12
No, CPC is not in a royal situation at all.
Ever since it's born, it was strive to make the nation ...

Mr. Mao and the CPC saved China for the Chinese people.
Some greedy westerners will never get over it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-9-18 10:52:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-18 08:53
Mr. Mao and the CPC saved China for the Chinese people.
Some greedy westerners will never get over ...

if someone want really know more about China, know the history of China, especially the new China, he/she just need to read the Excerpt of Mao Zedong Works, then use his/her own knowledge to compare the different points of view between western and eastern, only though thorough  ckeck and indepth analysis,  a much comprehensive and objective judgement will be made.

We concern new soical development theory and trend, we have to know more each other, all based on the objective, no prejudgement can be made through some media propaganda.

Mr. Mao  had a famous saying: anyting in the world has it's two side, if we want to know the whole picture of the matter or a person, we have to be frist have through investigaticon, look into the essence of two faces of the question, no investigation, no rights to voice.

China, indeed, in her development process, has much qustions interms environment protechtion and anti-curruption, but the whole picture in this country is really inspiring, as a common Chinese citizen, i really love this country and the CPC.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-18 11:02:21 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-9-18 07:12
No, CPC is not in a royal situation at all.
Ever since it's born, it was strive to make the nation ...

"and the CPC is loved by all the Chinese people deeply."

Really?  What proof do you have that ALL Chinese people love the CPC?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-9-18 11:21:38 |Display all floors
if you observe the society and the important social activities in current economic and cultural buidling, and if you futhure give detailed observation and comparation the social system and history experience, you will find the whole chiese people, are loving CPC, since it's CPC leading the Chinese people creat the new China, then all the Chinese people use their wisdom and solidarity building a more and more prosperity China. And this the proof.

And if you take a survey more comprehensively, you can see here are so many youngsters are talking what they see, the most inspiring things in their daiy watching interms of film, TV, not the Hollywood blockbusters, not the soap drama, but the history, especially the current history of China, China's revolution in struggle for the independent and freedom, which are leaderd by the great CPC!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-18 13:59:17 |Display all floors
jessejames34 Post time: 2013-9-17 17:03
China Daily has posts in foreign countries, if that's what you are getting at.

not as influential as The Economist, Times……

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-9-18 14:13:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-18 13:55
Let me tell you, my friend Snowipipne, that I never thought much about corruption in China until I ...

western media, expecially individual outlets, overstate one to two individual cases and made it spread all over their influenced fields, the purpose for these i think not only have their political orientation, but also for the selfish economic interests.

Some have the ill-mentality fear that the later comer will over-pass the ever or now superior status in their soical or economic status. if China's influence oneday expend to their vasted interest field, they will be even fear and worry about the outcome.

Frankly speaking, if we look ahead, China's achievement no matter it's economy or it's political and it's cultural influence all has made great achievement, and all this is the hardworking results, not through invading or looting, or humiliating others.

So, we are confident, all the bias and misjudgement towards China will be dispersed as time going,

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-9-18 14:38:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-18 14:22
Snowipine,

you Chinese guys keep harping too much about "knowledge of history", but if you ask us ...

I know i have limited history theory about our motherland, but i am intersted in history. Simarqian's Shiji well interpreted the Chinese history, and Mao Zedong's theory have more similarity with Shiji, in the Chinese eyes, Shiji is  not only a history record, but also a literature works.

Seneca, i think i just voiced out my thought, you can take it as an reference.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.