Author: karen1211

Distorted view of China overlooks its many positive achievements   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-18 03:24:11 |Display all floors
Western media is a thieves control propaganda. It is not news. It is design as a weapon against country that does not submit to the U.S. demands.  China happen to be one of the many country that are independent today, that is why U.s. media tends to only interested in attacking China.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-18 03:27:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-16 10:16
I have yewt to come across "Asians (who) see China in a completely different light to that in the We ...

China is moving in the right direction. Not perfect but in the right direction.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-9-18 06:49:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-17 00:16
I have yewt to come across "Asians (who) see China in a completely different light to that in the We ...

individual misbehavior can't  represent the whole forest, in the case of corruption, some bad guys are CPCmember, some are not ,but they were all punished by the nation and disgusted by the people.

Every country has such unpleasant wrongdoings and guys, not only in China.  So to speaking, if because here exisit the phenomena of corruption, then say China is " such a corrupt and sleazy place", this argument is wrong and over prejudice, and betray the objective analysis and judgement of the reality about China.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-9-18 07:12:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-17 11:26
I know you are a fair-minded Chinese but even you are falsely-informed about the media and their th ...

No, CPC is not in a royal situation at all.
Ever since it's born, it was strive to make the nation back to the peace and stability, to lead the Chinese people struggle for independent and free from imperialism pressure and greedy powerhouses' militarism invasion. After bitter struggle and sacrifice by the Chinese people under the leadership of the CPC, China has backed on the normal socioeconomic development, and after decades years painstaking effors, the whole national strength has made remarkable growth, which is under the leadership of CPC, and the CPC is loved by all the Chinese people deeply.

If here is no CPC, here would be no new China, everyone know this. so we can say, if say China is "fool", it's totally wrong, and need more deep research about CPC.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-18 08:34:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-16 23:08
To a nimcopoop like you I will never have to "admit" any wrongdoing or wrongful allegations. Unlik ...

Spent a lot of time in China.   There are a lot of Chinese in Malaysia. Maybe that's what has you confused.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-18 08:38:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-17 00:16

Ridiculous. What can i say to a man of ignorance and bias? Jump out of your small circle, and you will find the world eye-opening.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-18 08:50:05 |Display all floors
girdyerloins Post time: 2013-9-17 04:11
Unfortunately, these sorts of discussions tend to overlook-need to overlook-certain conditions that  ...

OMG! What a relief to see the rare post written by someone with a good heart and a sound mind.
As the saying goes "So shines a good deed in a weary world".

Thank you
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.