Author: HailChina!

Dangerous American Exceptionalism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-16 23:52:02 |Display all floors
Putin has just forgot to mention that he ride an US made Harley Davidson, have a 30 years younger chick mistress...exactly like americans..

Arguing to be exceptionnal maybe dangerous...but arguing peoples are all the same, as the red khmer did, as Mao did, is exactly also dangerous.

Also: most american NEVER think they are exceptionnal, they just think they are DIFFERENTS. it makes a big difference.

100000+ dead, 5000 0000 refugees. Putin could make something before that drama occur.

Splitting on American wont change that sht.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 02:21:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 13:46
While I strongly believe that the U.S. of A. is a country that inculcates its citizens to falsely be ...

Yeah let's  start blaming China and Russia.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 02:28:56 |Display all floors
The rise of China is giving the world hope becoming a nation that respect each other. My ancestors had died needlessly at the hands of thieves controlling U.S. throughout history. Many people had to die as slaves throughout American history just so the U.S. can become a rich and powerful world bully.  

I see China rises. I see China treat other nations equal with not strings attach. I see China show good example through mutual respect and respect of other nations' political choices.  At the same time, I see haters of China criticize China in every step of the way without any real facts or points. China is in the way of the U.S. so China deserve to be hated. Well that is just some people's point of view. I hope as China becoming stronger and the  U.S. becoming a much responsible nation as a result of China's influence, many people will start to see the benefit of a stronger China. Russia is the same way right now and I watch Russian's policy. Russian is moving in the right direction too. The world is getting better. U.S. must fade to the background if the world is going to heal itself.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 08:58:49 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-17 02:28
The rise of China is giving the world hope becoming a nation that respect each other. My ancestors h ...

How can got eyes no see got ears no hear be good?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 09:38:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 01:24:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-16 10:59
It is so faddish to call opposition "terrorists", and more so if they are MUSLIMS. The Chinese and ...

I see a rising consensus among China, Russia and the US that extremist Islam is a nuisance to all. The Russian support for Assad is motivated by that. The US decision to give Russia time to stabilize Syria a bit (and its reluctance to support the rebels) shows it too. China's opposition to a crude overthrow of Assad demonstrates its own concerns about Islamism in Sinkiang (Sorry, I don't remember the new spelling). This consensus is down-played for domestic political reasons in all three countries.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 02:37:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.