Author: HailChina!

Dangerous American Exceptionalism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-16 12:48:10 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-16 12:11
This is a thoughtful and excellent OP from HailChina.

Time now for OBum-huh! to hand his Peace Laur ...

there is nothing good the Russian mafiaso can bring to the world.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 13:04:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 13:05:15 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 13:08:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 13:17:59 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-16 13:08
Have you heard of War and Peace - at least to have read Tolstoy's?

From possibility of war comes p ...

war is when super powers slug it out.

Defanging a two penny dictator like Assad is not war..............it is just a few Tomahoark missiles away. Easy as it comes.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 13:19:23 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-16 13:04
Have you heard what a deba bocho could do to your thick skull?

old man.

you are too old to even lift your own stick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 13:29:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-16 13:30
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-9-16 13:05
Shurrup and stop making yourself stupid and a nuisance!

Living in a more or less permanent dictatorship ( by UMNO ) gives me a heightened awareness of dictatorships. ....and the desire for changes .

That places me in the same boat as the revolutionaries fighting for changes and democracies .............brothers in revolution.

Where has  the revolutionary spirit of the Chinese gone? All drowned in the polluted cities of China?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.