Author: Hmoonhistorian

Who won, Assad or U.S and its rebels?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-16 02:50:19 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-9-15 12:35
I think China is the real winner in all of this.

It is easy for Global citizens to see that China i ...

If China wins, everyone wins, because peace if good for everyone. If U.S.A wins, everyone lose, because then violent will be continue if the U.S. have its way. This is why we can't continue to allow U.S. to kill people and get away with it.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 02:52:11 |Display all floors
Any country who wants peace and respect other nations as equal, I want those nations to win.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-16 03:42:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 16:48:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by shameless at 2013-9-16 19:58
seneca Post time: 2013-9-16 15:31
So all it takes to make CHINA A WINNER is for a failed dictatorial president of a tin pot democracy  ...

as the SS lobby in washington said:
Weapons don't kill,  folks using them are the baddie's...
Civilization in Syria was one of the most ancient on earth, the bones of a Neanderthal child, estimated to have been about two years old, who lived in the Middle Palaeolithic era (ca. 200,000 to 40,000 years ago)...this was practically the first time that an almost complete child's skeleton had been found in its original burial state...Antioch was the third largest city in the Roman Empire, after Rome and Alexandria...
In 1920, the sun set...French troops took control of Syria and forced Faisal to flee. Later that year the San Remo conference split up Faisal's kingdom by placing Syria-Lebanon under a French mandate, and Palestine under British control. Syria was divided into three autonomous regions by the French...
September 1936. France agreed to Syrian independence in principle although maintained French military and economic dominance...
There were protests in 1945 over the slow pace of French withdrawal. Continuing pressure from Syrian nationalist groups forced the French to evacuate the last of their troops in April 1946, leaving the country in the hands of a republican government that had been formed during the mandate...
On 10 July 2000, Bashar al-Assad was elected President by referendum in which he ran unopposed, garnering 97.29% of the vote
The Syrian Uprising (later known as the Syrian civil war) is an ongoing internal conflict between the Syrian army and the rebel Free Syrian Army. Encouraged by the Arab Spring...

It all started February 2011 in the city of Daraa, when authorities arrested 15 schoolchildren for painting anti-government graffiti on the walls of a school. The children didn't mince words with the message they painted: "The people want to topple the regime."

How low can you get; to use school children to do the filthy work...{:soso_e133:}

just terrible

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 16:51:38 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-9-16 03:42
I agree mate.

China all the way!
  1. China is world champion of peace
Copy code
World second largest economy but got eyes no see, got ears no hear.

Like a multi billionaire not interested in charity.
Not interested in social work....

That is the world champion anyone needs?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 21:09:14 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-16 00:56
Didn't China veto against the use of force? Get with the program or go back to your toilet cleanin ...

When you say "get back to my toilet cleaning", are you asking me to help you brush your teeth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 21:26:24 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-16 22:09
When you say "get back to my toilet cleaning", are you asking me to help you brush your teeth?

that thing ain't got any left...
only hate and his little paycheck
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.