Post time 2013-9-16 01:04:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 01:11:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 01:24:05 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-15 11:11
Don't forget, China veto against the use of force in UN. Without China & Russia veto the Westerner ...

Yes. I like China because it is acting as a country who fight for peace while the U.S. is a out of control war mongers and craze killers.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 01:24:05 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-15 11:11
Don't forget, China veto against the use of force in UN. Without China & Russia veto the Westerner ...

Yes. I like China because it is acting as a country who fight for peace while the U.S. is a out of control war mongers and craze killers.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-16 02:35:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 02:41:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 02:48:53 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-9-15 12:35
I think China is the real winner in all of this.

It is easy for Global citizens to see that China i ...

USA  can't bring countries together by killing everyone who does not submit to your demands and your exploitations scheme. You can only bring countries together by respect them, their culture, their way of life, their political style, and their wealth fare. In other word, you have to stay out of other people domestic affair and stop using threats and violence to kill everyone who disagree with your violent way.

China can be friend with every country with different style of government. In contrast, U.S. can't be friend with anyone who don't submit to U.S. demands.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.