Author: Hmoonhistorian

Who won, Assad or U.S and its rebels?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-15 22:59:46 |Display all floors
katsung47 Post time: 2013-9-14 15:19
The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d ...

It is obvious that the U.S. secretly attack Syrian citizens or give chemical to the rebels and command them to attack Syrian citizens so it can pinned on Syrian government.  The US had done this many times in the past as part of their divide and conquer strategy. For example, the U.S. secretly attack Hmong civilians in the 90's who were formally CIA's soldiers but live in the Jungle after the U.S. were chased out in 1975. The attacks aftemath was then filmed and released in the US own media claiming it was done by Laotian government. Another example was when U.S. secretly attacks South Korean Vessel boat and then later blame on the North on U.S. own media hoping it will trigger a war between the North and South. It was a good thing China intervene and call all parties to calm down when they investigate. China claim it had been done by third party without naming the U.S.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 23:04:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 18:55
Putin won..............

It is getting harder and harder for the U.S. to paint Russians and China as the bad guys. They are getting very desperate. I don't have any problem when countries sharing ports for economic reasons and with permission. But when countries like the U.S. violently killed people or armed mercenaries to kill people, destroy government, and replace with a puppet figurehead who will server the U.S. and ignore their citizens, then it becomes a serious international problem.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 00:09:01 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 12:33
Yes, peace.

No are wrong. There will be  peace for everyone majority and minority. The only one who will not have peace are the ones that continue to support the U.S. and other Western thieves control nation who want Syrian to be dis-stabilize. Anyone who want to built Syria into a powerful, stable, and prosperous nation will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 00:16:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2013-9-15 10:54
Kbay Post time: 2013-9-15 10:09
It's time China and Russia call for the surrender of the Israeli nukes.

Bankie Moonie should get of ...

I agree. The chemical disarmament should include not just the Middle East and Israel, but all countries especially those who lead the chemical disarmament treaty like the U.S. The U.S. chemical  stock piles shouldbe located and veritably destroy by the international community should be led by Russian and China. Russia should take the lead since they offer the deal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 00:47:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 00:56:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 00:59:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.